Due to anti-covid protocol in Serbia, the National Entrepreneurial Conference was held online on Zoom platform on 21 October 2020. It was attended by 60-80 people – representatives of different relevant sectors.
The conference was moderated by Milivoje Jovanovic, director of Eneca organisation and a long-standing promoter of healthy entrepreneurship ecosystem in Serbia.
At the beginning, on behalf of JA Serbia, Darko Radicanin presented the BY LEAP project and explained its mission, goals and planned activities. Then Marko Stojanovic from WEBIN presented the results of the Baseline Survey on youth entrepreneurship in Western Balkans conducted this spring by the project partners.
The first panel was dedicated to the challenges of the Serbian setting in which young people are doing business. The speakers were:
• Ivan Topalovic – Belgrade Open School
• Vladimir Radovanovic – Serbian Business Chamber
• Irena Djordjevic – National Alliance for Local Economic Development
The topic of the second panel was the future of youth entrepreneurship and the measures that need to be undertaken to promote entrepreneurship among young people. The panelists:
• Vukasin Grozdic – Counselor to the Serbian Prime Minister
• Stefan Djordjevic – National Youth Council of Serbia
• Nenad Stojanovic – Serbian Co-working Association
• Nebojsa Djurdjevic – Digital Serbia Initiative
You can watch the whole conference HERE.