On date 11/05/2021 A webinar – “Fundraising Chat” was held, which aimed to contribute to young entrepreneurial opportunities and strengthen the perspective of youth employment in the Western Balkans.
The webinar, which was held through the Zoom platform, was attended by over 40 participants.
Experienced representatives of organizations shared their knowledge with us:
- Ilija Trninić – Perpetuum mobile
- Ismet Sokoljanin – Tuzla Community Foundation
- Tarik Baraković – Tuzla Community Foundation
- Aida Bećirović – Schüler Helfen Leben (SHL)
The webinar revealed us all the secrets, tricks about fundraising, and offered specific tools and key information for successful fundraising and building a relationship network.
Also, we had the opportunity to hear four young people who are already working in youth organizations and who have gone through our BY LEAP training and mentoring program, and these are:
- Lejla Bašić – President of Women “Girl THink” Tuzla
- Amina Hadžić – Representative of the Student Council of the University of Tuzla
- Jelena Vučenović – Representative of the Youth Organization “Center” Mrkonjić Grad
- Meris Bećević – Representative of the association “EESTEC LC Sarajevo”
You can find out more about these organizations and their representatives every Thursday in our BY LEAP TALKS series.
The fundraising chat is implemented by the Social Innovation Incubator “MUNJA” within the three-year regional project “Balkan Youth: Connecting Education, Skills and Opportunities for Partnership in Regional Employment Practices” funded by the European Union, which is implemented in 6 Western Balkan countries.