The project “Balkans Youth: Linking Education, Abilities and Partnership Potential in Regional Employment Practice” is an international project that is implemented in Belgium, Montenegro, Turkey, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Serbia and North Macedonia. Within this project National Youth Council in Macedonia is opening a call for trainer for policy making trainings.
Tasks of trainers: As part of the project, three three-day trainings for representatives of civil society organizations are planned. The planned deadlines for the implementation of the trainings are as follows:
Trainings Dates of trainings
Policy making training 07/08/09. 12. 2020.
Fundraising training 14/15/16. 12.2020.
Advocacy training 07/08/09. 12.2020.
The trainings are planned to be carried out online, via the ZOOM platform. The working language of the trainings will be Macedonian.
The specific tasks that the trainers have to perform in the scolp consulting workshop:
- Preparation of an overall program for the thematic area for which they are applying;
- Organizing consultative meetings with representatives from NMSM to finalize the training program;
- Preparation of materials for training participants;
- Implementation of three trainings in a minimum of 20 training participants;
- Preparation of a report after completing the training
Method of application- Interested candidates are required to submit:
- Professional biography
- At least one recommendation for previously realized trainings
- Proposed three-day training program for the subject for which they are applying
- Financial offer.
The necessary documents are submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the indication “Application for trainer for ByLeap – the topic applied for”, no later than 25.11.2020, by 4:00 p.m. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
More information are available here.