Within the project “Balkans Youth: Linking Education, Abilities and Partnership Potential in Regional Employment Practice”, National Youth Council of Macedonia will offer an enabling environment for a person who will go through the process of job shadowing in the Council.
For this engagement, a contract will be signed for two months, that is, November and December. During these months, the selected person is expected to actively participate in the association’s projects and program activities.
During the engagement, you will gain experience in:
- Functioning of network national organizations
- Project work and project cycle
- Project reporting
- Administrative and operational work
- Youth participation and youth policies
- Organization of events and other types of activities
- Building partnerships
- Internal and external communication
How to apply? If you are a young person between the ages of 18 and 29 and you want to learn more about national and local youth policies, youth participation, networking, but you also want to gain practical and changeable knowledge, then submit your resume and motivation letter to applications @nms.org.mk no later than 17.10.2021, until 23:59.
More informations are available here.